- Word limit: There is no limit, but authors are encouraged to keep their manuscript within a reasonable word count and to be concise.
- Reference format: Authors should use reference management software (e.g. Zotero) and organize their references according to the American Psychological Association (6th Edition).
- Open review process: Authors are encouraged to thank reviewers in the final manuscript.
- Publication process: Authors are responsible for formatting their manuscript according to the collection’s template.
- The following statement must appear in every manuscript: “The authors are entirely responsible for the scientific quality of the research presented in this publication.”
- Pre-evaluation: Authors seeking publication in the collection must first submit an abstract. The editorial board will review the abstract within one week. Authors whose abstracts are positively reviewed will then be invited to submit their manuscript.
- Abstract preparation: 500 words maximum, 5 key words, 3 key citations, format unstructured.
- Pre-evaluation criteria: relevance, language quality, logical coherence, adherence to abstract preparation instructions.
- Abstracts should be sent to Émilie Robert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Manuscript review time frame: The committee will review the manuscript within a maximum of one month after it is received.
- Manuscript formatting time frame: The final formatted version will be made available on the Papers website as soon as the final manuscript is submitted.